Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dear Summer,


yeah it's been a while since i've last blogged. my laptop is broken, so i rarely ever come on the computer anymore... and since my phone broke, i got a crackberry and never get off it, especially with ubertwitter, ha. but ummm school's over, just chillin this summer, been looking for a summer job, hanging with friends. I'm just tryin to get me a nice tan, have lots of beach days, take a few drives by myself, with my music blastin, with no specific destination.. thats my idea of relaxing. lazy days at home, watchin the Lakers whoops some ass.. all that. Sun dresses, shorts, tank tops, and sandals, my favorite attire. Pool parties, drinks, summer warm nights, and memories that last a life time, that's what i'm tryin to do this summer.

I was too broke to go to Vegas memorial weekend, but i got to go to San Francisco last weekend with some friends for the big hip hop show out there with U-N-I, Pac Div, Mickey Factz, H.O.P.E. and TiRon. great times, i need to go on more road trips. Anyways, i been doin a little of this and a little of that... yeah. i guess i'll just blog when i can, sorry lol.

No comments: