Wednesday, March 4, 2009

"I'm not religious but I just left religion class..."

"Thought this could help

Everything that God allows to happen in my life is permitted for one great, eternal purpose to conform your character to the image of Christ. It is for your growth and God's glory, and it is a plan guaranteed to succeed. It will be completed when you get to heaven. The bible says "Jesus learned obedience through suffering." We grow the same way and Jesus is our model. We go through exactly what Christ goes through. If we go through the hard times with him, then were certainly going to go through the good times with him

It also says

Dear God of all comfort, help me to remember that there is a loving purpose behind every problem that you allow in my life. Teach me to respond to the difficulties the way Jesus would. Cultivate my character through the circumstances of life. "HELP ME TO TRUST YOUR PURPOSE IN MY PAIN"

God blesses the people who patiently endure testing. Afterward they will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him."

-an email from a very good friend. i read it every morning, and every night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know you but I needed that!!! Been going through some tough situations .. As a Christian, I know these things but to be reminded in the midst of the drama is a true blessing. God bless!!!
♥ Dai