Thursday, July 2, 2009

Mike.





Of course we have all been saddened by the death of the Legend, Michael Jackson. I cried for the 1st time when Janet came on stage at the BET Awards and spoke. I think seeing a family member talk about it made it REAL for me. I cried again when I was in the car on the way to work, listening to HISTORY when "Childhood" came on. That has to be one of the most depressing songs ever made, because you know he was singing about himself. I watched his videos being played over and over on every music channel for 3 days straight, and my dad asked me "You haven't got tired of watching him either?" my answer was NO. even after watching the same videos over and over, one i missed the day before seemed to come on, that man had countless hits and videos.

I feel bad, people didnt let him live in peace, and the media still wont let him Rest in Peace either. Every time i turn on the news, another MJ story, about this document, his kids not being his after all, etc etc... like SO WHAT! All that is between him and his family, not the world, just let the man rest already.

R.I.P. Michael



No comments: